Weather: 71 degrees & steamy
- Knee High
- We’re not professionals.
- We don’t know your fitness level.
- F3/North View Church isn’t liable.
- Dangerous ground.
- 20 – SSH
- 10 – Walkout w/ reach
- 10 – Kick w/twist
- 10 – Abe Vigoda
- 20 – Seal jacks
- 10 – Week Pickers
Mosey to get Knee High and Ringo some rocks
- 10 each leg – Elevated Lunge w/ weight
- 20 – Weighted Dips
Mosey to Fishbowl
- 10 – Weighted Rows
- 10 – Crab Bridge Lift – (need a name)
- 10 – Weighted Pull ups
Short Mosey Grass area for some “Kickboxing”. Each round lasted until Q needed a shoulder break. Held bricks for some weight.
- Jab, Cross
- Jab, Cross, Uppercut, Uppercut
- Jab, Cross, Hook, Hook
- Jab, Cross, Front Kick, Front Kick
- Jab, Cross, Round house, Round house
Mosey to drop of bricks and line up in the parking lot.
- Bunny Hop (Broad Jump and Burpee) – from one end of parking lot to the other.
- 10 – Bridge w/ leg raise
- 10 – Plank w/ lateral & ventral raises
- 20 – Heal touches
- 20 – Gas Pumpers
- 20 – LBC
- 20 – Heals to Heaven
Good morning spent with good men. Thankful for Menards sale on bricks yesterday, they came in handy. Q was working on breathing while brickyard determined if he was saying “Jab, Cross, Uppercut” or “Jam, Crust, Apricot”. The Bunny Hop started out looking really intimidating on one side of the lot but perseverance won out. Only issue today was circling up – it was more of a squiggly circle with a lump on it. But no worries, we aren’t known for our geometry, just our discipline to be there in the morning and put our best in.