Weather: 72 degrees & and humid
- We’re not professionals.
- We don’t know your fitness level.
- F3/North View Church isn’t liable.
- Dangerous ground.
- Brickyard warm up because Logger was late +Weed Pickers & Kick w/twist
Thang: Iron Pax Week 4 challenge. A modified Mogadisu Mile
- 1 Mile Run
- 50 Pullups (modified to our handrails)
- 4 Rounds of:
- 25 alternating leg traveling lunge steps
- 25 Airsquats
- 4 rounds of:
- 25 merkins
- 25 yard sprint
- 100 coupon squat thrusters (most did about 25)
- 50 pull-ups (a mix of some completing and some not at our handrail)
- 1 mile run (no one completed this)
This weeks IronPax Challenge did not fit our AO so we had to modify. We were not slow, but still found we didn’t have enough time to complete this in our standard 45 minutes. We got our money’s worth – no hesitation out of anyone which meant very little mumble chatter. When it came time for recover-recover there was a sense of relief with some sitting around waiting for the time to run out. The good news is we now have a 1 mile route around #thehill.