55 degrees and windy at the Hill with 8 Pax (Khaki, State, Brickyard, Cornwallis, DC, Logger, and Headlock, with Woodchuck Q) posted for a buddy block building exercise!
- Bend & Reach 10x IC
- Forward Lunges 10x IC
- Abe pagodas 10x IC
- Upper body stretching
Mosey to Side Lot
Cardio down the lot and back.
- High knees
- Side shuffle
- Lunges (half way, mosey back)
- Buddy 1 Lunges with Block to Far point
- Buddy 2 does Mericans while buddy 1 travels the distance
- Buddy 1 moseys back – leaving block at Far point
- Buddy 2 moseys to Block upon Buddy 1 returning to start.
- Buddy 2 continues pushups
- Buddy 1 lunges back to start
- Buddies continue until completion
- Lunges are replaced with Block Drag
- Mericans are replaced with Flutter Kicks
- Merican Hammer 15x IC
- Dolly Parton 15x IC
- Superman 15x IC
- Planks – 1min front, 30sec each side.
This was an impromptu workout that I was anxious to try. There was a handful of explaining due to not knowing exactly how the exercise was worded in the lexicon or if there is one similar to it. All had a great and grueling time!!