Weather: 27 Degrees
- Knee High
- We’re not professionals.
- We don’t know your fitness level.
- F3/North View Church isn’t liable.
- Dangerous ground.
- 20 SSH
- 10 Kick w/twist
- 10 Windmills
- 20 Seal Jacks
- 10 Week Pickers
- Side Shuffles
- Butt Kickers
- High Knees
Then Hill Sprint
Mosey to Parking Lot
- 10 – Downward Dog w/ Low Merican Hold
- 10 – Spiderman Lunge w/Reach
- 5 Lateral Bounds +5 Mericans – 5 Sets
- Ripper (bearcrawl, leg reach, frogger, block the shot) – from lamp post to lamp post
Mosey to Circle
- 10 – Single Leg Plank w/Walk out
- 10 – Reverse Burpee
- 5 – Tony Hawk Burpee (thanks Blackcat)
Mosey to cars
- 25 yd Bearcrawl w/block on your back x 2
Mary – We all hold CSit and pass the basketball until we all have touched it
- CSit – Passing across the circle x2
- CSit – American Hammer Passing to left and then right x2
Moleskin: Lots of mumble chatter and concern about finding exercises on Instagram. Q was told he sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown. By the end, I think we all had fun with some exercises that had a different flow and rhythm to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if we had some soreness from the different moves – some of us were still feeling it from Cornwallis.
It was a pleasure, thank you men!