Weather: 39 Degrees and cloudy with just a bit of a breeze.
- Cold Call
- Betty Crocker
- We’re not professionals.
- We don’t know your fitness level.
- F3/North View Church isn’t liable.
- Dangerous ground.
- 20 SSH
- 10 Kick w/twist
- 10 Windmills
- 20 Seal Jacks
- 10 Week Pickers
Mosey to Rock Pile
- 30 – Kettlebell swings w/rock
- 30 – Squat Thrusters
Mosey to Pole Barn
- 30 – Dirty Hook Up
Then other side of Barn
- Wall sit w/ 30 Overhead Claps
- Wall Sit w/ 30 Moracann Night Clubs
- Wall Sit w/ 30 Cherry Pickerss
- 30 – Dips
Mosey around campus
- First stop – 5 Hand release merkins
- Second stop – 5 Hand release merkins, Al Gore, 10 Squats
- Third stop – 5 Hand release merkins, Al Gore, 10 Squats, 15 Burpees
- Forth stop – 5 Hand release merkins, Al Gore, 10 Squats, 15 Burpees, Hill Sprint
- 10 – Toe Touch, Squat, Reach, Reach
Mosey to Fishbowl (4 rounds each)
- Toe Touch, Squat, Reach, Reach
- Walk out Reach
- Kneeling Reach
- Lunge Reach
- 20 – LBC
- 20 – Crunch Frogs
- 20 – Heal Touches
- 20 – Flutter Kicks
Moleskin: State and Logger pulled up to a guy with no shirt on, we immediately wondered if this was a competing and tougher exercise men’s group. Turns out, Granola has enough energy to keep warm with no shirt and go hard the whole time. Mumble chatter around the home town PAX’s low attendance and being outnumbered by the out of towners. To be fair, they weren’t at their own AO today because they were all gone. Granola reminded us a few times that he showed up Christmas Day when no one else did. A good reminder we need to post on Twitter or our our visitors won’t know what we’ve got going on.
It was a pleasure, thank you men!