Weather: High 40s and a light rain. Pleasant stuff.
18 PAX in the wet gloom for a basketball inspired Sweet 16 event.
Disclaimer was given.
- Clean the glass–Alternating jumps to the left and right to grab the rebound
- Passing drill–overhead pass, chest pass, bounce pass x 16(IC)
- Wojo (Jump) Squats–16 of them inspired by that little SOB who played for Duke
- Mosey to east parking lot for the Sweet 16
Thang: A bracket of 16 classic F3 exercises was drawn up and the tournament commenced. PAX were expertly divvied up to odd and even teams and stayed the way for the remainder of the exercises. Odds did the odd numbered exercise and, naturally, Evens did the even numbered exercise first and then alternated.
- Burpees x 16 vs 16. Arm Circles (WW2 sit-ups were subbed out)
- Mericans x 16 (2 sets) vs 15. Low slow squats x 16 (2 sets)
- Motivator x 6 vs 14. Overhead claps
- Chin ups x 16 (2 sets) vs. 13. Dips x 16 (2 sets)
- Rock Curls x 16 (2 sets) vs 12. Skull crushers x 16 (2 sets)
- Lunge walk vs 11. Broad jumps
- Plank for 1 minute vs 10. Wall sits for 1 minute
- Bear Crawl v. 9. Crab Walk
Bonus–2 rounds of suicide runs
LBC 20 x IC
Rosalita 16x IC
And we closed it out with 16 Bobby Hurleys (slap the ground and miss the jumper).
MOLESKIN: Very appreciative to do this with 17 other great men! My first Q was in November and there were 8 of us and now look at us! I enjoyed Cosmo referring to Khaki as “Son”, after Khaki was caught ogling Zamboni’s calves!!! Big Salute to Cornwalis for toughing it out on a bad leg. #LEGEND. Seeing each one of you guys put in the work at 5:30 in the rain is truly inspiring. And thank you to Logger for his excellent reign as weekday SiteQ–long live the King!