- Crockett – From Dayton
- FNG – Momma Mia – From Dayton
- Short Story
- Q School – link to Q School Notes here
- Kick w/Twist
- Seal Jacks
- Week Pickers
Mosey to side of the church
- Imperial Squat Walkers
- Dirty Hook Up
- Plank Reach Through
Mosey to Hill for a partner set, each set of partners does a cumulative
- 100 Hand release mericans
- 100 Squats touching the ground
- 100 WWII Sit ups
- The other person runs to the bottom of the hill and does 10 jumping lunges
Circle up for some cadence exercises while talking about counting cadence. Dredd’s video on counting cadence. Practice at home, only takes a little practice and it gets easy.
- 20 Overhead Clap
- 20 Cherry Pickers
- 20 Moroccan Night Club
Another partner set on the Hill to finish up with Mary, each set of partners does a cumulative
- 100 Crunchy Frogs
- 100 Gas Pumpers
- 100 Scissors
- The other person runs to the bottom of the hill and does 3 Burpees
- Recover Recover
Moleskin – Today was a brief Q School with a standard beat down. While talking about being prepared for Q’ing – ironically I wasn’t as prepared as I would have liked to go over Q School. The details are all laid out well in the document attached above. The most important items to remember are:
- Go over the disclaimer
- Plan your work out (plan way more than what can be done)
- Practice counting cadence ahead of time.
If you want help planning, just reach out. We can help put together your weinki (paper your work out is on). I think its fun – look forward to your q.
Thank you men!