Weather: 54 degrees! A bit of a breeze – doesn’t get better in February
PAX – Dr. Porkchop, Chirp Chirp, Khaki, Nomad, State, Cornwallis, Maize, Beefsteak, Motorboat, Kindergarten Cop, Headlock, RockBaby, Cosmo, Cheddar, BumbleBee, Optimus, Snaphook, Wrigley, Brickyard, Zamboni, Clubber, Logger
- Q School – link to Q School Notes here
- 20 – SSH
- 10 – Kick w/Twist
- 10 – Windmill
- 20 – Seal Jacks
- 10 – Week Pickers
Mosey to side of the church
- In Cadence
- 20 – Dirty Hookup
- 15 – Crab Cakes
- 15 – JLo
- 10 – Tri Mericans
Mosey to West Side Parking lot
- 4 Corners (3 laps – 12 of each the first lap, then 8 of each, then 4 of each)
- Squat Jumps
Mosey to Hill on the South side
- 200 Lunges single count
- While your partner does lunges run down the hill and then run backwards back up the hill.
Moleskin: A website with more details: https://f3nation.com/a-guide-to-your-first-q/
Key points for your Q
- Time – Show up early. Start right at 5:30. End right at 6:15 with a “Recover Recover”
- Disclaimer – F3 is not responsible, You are not a professional and not responsible. The AO isn’t responsible. We’ll be on uneven ground, use caution. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to.
- Practice Counting in cadence: https://youtu.be/tT7afkk2toA
- Don’t Q it if you can’t do it – focus on what your strengths are when you put together a Q.
- Write your plan down and bring it with. Additionally, plan extra. You need to fill time, sometimes things go faster than you expect. Your plan can be extra exercises, do a rinse and repeat, or increase reps – just fill the 45 minutes.
- Watch the 6, don’t drop anyone – we start together and we finish together.
- Backblast – contact Khaki to get access to write up your backblast. We have a guide on the website about writing it up – https://f3indianapolis.com/writing-backblasts/