Weather 29 and clear, snow melting
Shoulder pretzels IC x20
LBACs IC x10 each way
Grass pickers IC x15
Abe Vigodas IC x10
Tempo squats IC x10
Willie Mayes Hayes
Mosey to happy place the long way
15 – Tri Mericans
20 – Imperial squats
20 – JLo (or other unknown actress)
20 – Dirty Hookup
Mosey to tennis courts
4 Corners (3 laps – 12 of each the first lap, then 8 of each, then 4 of each)
Mosey to hill
100 squats and 100 lunges single count
While your partner does exercises run backwards back up the hill and bear crawl down
Mosey to flag
LBCs IC x15
Flutter kicks IC x15
Dolly IC x15
Wapner reporting for 4 man shared Q. 15 PAX posted for a pleasantly warmer morning than Friday. Most of the snow has melted making for safer moseys around the park. Q School split up for tips and tricks in the art of Qing. Whether you’re new to F3 or have been involved for a long time, there are always things to learn. The goal is to make F3 workouts consistent from one AO to the next so that anyone can drop in at any AO and get a good F3 workout.
Key points for your Q:
• Time – Show up early. Start right at 5:30. End right at 6:15 with a “Recover”
• Disclaimer – F3 is not responsible, You are not a professional and not responsible. The AO isn’t responsible. We’ll be on uneven ground, use caution. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to.
• Video guide to practice counting in cadence: https://youtu.be/tT7afkk2toA
• Don’t Q it if you can’t do it – focus on what your strengths are when you put together a Q.
• Write your plan down and bring it with. Additionally, plan extra. You need to fill time, sometimes things go faster than you expect. Your plan can be extra exercises, do a rinse and repeat, or increase reps – just fill the 45 minutes.
• Watch the 6, don’t drop anyone – we start together and we finish together.
• Backblast – contact Khaki to get access to write up your backblast. We have a guide on the website about writing it up – https://f3indianapolis.com/writing-backblasts/
• F3 guide – https://f3nation.com/a-guide-to-your-first-q/