6 PAX posted this morning in the gloom. Weather was a bit brisk and windy.
- Crabby PO – QIC
- Arm and Leg Stretching OYO
- Willie Mayes Hayes
- Motivator from 6
- 10 Burpees
- ATM – 10 Alt Shoulder Taps, 10 Slow Count Merkins -IC, 10 Merkins.
Mosey to West end of Bob Sanders Drive.
Thang: Addition Ladder with a side of Burpee Dan’s.
Pax started at the west end of Bob Sanders Drive and performed an exercise, ran down to the third street light (approx 210 yards) and then back to the east end of the pool fence. Burpee Dan’s from the pool fence back to the start (once Pax completed 10 Burpee Dan’s Pax could jog it back). PAX performed 5 rounds of exercises.
- Round 1: 5 Groiners – Down & Back with Burpee Dan’s.
- Round 2: 5 Groiners, 10 HRM – Down & Back with Burpee Dan’s.
- Round 3: 5 Groiners, 10 HRM, 15 Plank Jacks – Down & Back with Burpee Dan’s.
- Round 4: 5 Groiners, 10 HRM, 15 Plank Jacks, 20 Drop Lunges – Down & Back with Burpee Dan’s.
- Round 5: 5 Groiners, 10 HRM, 15 Plank Jacks, 20 Drop Lunges, 25 Jump Squats – Down & Back with Burpee Dan’s.
Mosey to Flag
- Monkey Humper ROF
- Squat ROF
- American Hammers IC x 20
- LBC’s IC x 20
- Flutter Kicks IC x 20
- Pickle Pointers IC x 20
Lower numbers this morning than usual however this was expected due to the current state of the country. PAX powered through the Burpee Dan’s and completed the 60 burpees required for today. Only one more day left of burpees for the month of March. Well that’s if you’re playing along at home. Nice solid work out this morning. Until next time stay safe and strong. ~YHC