7 PAX posted on this fine 59 degree morning for a cardio blast. The big guy upstairs gave us unexpected but very welcomed dry weather!
- Crabby Poe
- Stache (QIC)
- Maestro Lap
- Abe Vagodas IC x 10
- Series of leg stretches, capturing all of the legs
- Motivator from 7
- Loooong Mosey to the base of the stairs
- Side Straddle Hops on the 4 count IC x 150
- Long Mosey to the Happy Place
- Alternating Lunges for 30ish yards, stopping after every two lunges for a Squat Reach Jump
- Mosey to the Hill
- Hill Run x 10 with 5 air squats at the top of the hill
- Long Mosey back to the flag
- LBC’s IC x 25
- Heel Touches IC x 25
- Big Boys OYO x 25
- Merican Hammers OYO x 50 (25 each side)
After Piper’s upper body destruction on Monday and with the forecasted rain during F3 time, our only option was to use our legs and keep it moving. Judging from the extensive grumbling CrossFitesque mumble chatter through much of the workout, perhaps some cardio is what we needed.
PAX likely neared 2 miles of strong running and were able to muster up the strength to crush the hill runs at the end. Props to Bubbilicious for crushing the workout in the wrong shoes. Though the wrong shoes, they were better than his other option – flip flops.
A few PAX suggested starting up the 5 day workouts again. These have fallen off with the social distancing recommendations. Watch out for notifications on group chat if interested.