Weather: 67 degrees, and started with lighting in the distance and a light rain throughout
PAX: Chowder, Faceoff, Headlock, Optimus, State, Maize, Teddy Bear, Pontoon19, Motorboat, Logger
Disclaimer Given and the Thang:
- 30 – SSH
- 10 – Imperial Walkers
- 10 – Windmills
- 15ish – Seal Jacks until q got out of breath and off count
- 10 – Weedpickers
Mosey to the wall
- 20 – Dirty Hook up
- Balls to the wall at 30 degrees, 45 degrees, and as vertical as you can get
Mosey to the back lot
- Walking lunges for 50 yds
- 10 Mericans
Mosey to pole barn
- Wall sit with 20 overhead clap, 20 Moroccan night clubs, and 20 cherry pickers
Mosey to the rock pile
- 20 KB Swings
- 20 Squat Thrusters
Mosey to Basketball Court
- Ultra mini Deathstar – 10 mericans in the middle and 10 squats on the outside
Mosey to the bottom of the Hill for a hill Sprint.
Then mosey to the grass hill for Crawl Bear down and Bear Crawl up.
Mosey to the Baseball diamond.
- 1st Base – 10 Groiners
- 2nd Base – 10 Mericans
- 3rd Base – 10 Squat Jumps
- Home Plate – 10 Burpees
Mosey near the Round-a-bout
- 20 – Monkey Humpers
- 10 – Picklepounders in high plank
- 10 – Pickle pounders in low plank
Finally, mosey back for some Mary
- 20 – Crunchy Frogs
- 20 – Flutter Kicks
- 20 – Squirming Turtles
Moleskin: Wasn’t sure how this morning was going to turn out – might have needed to modify and get some shelter in the fishbowl. But the lightening remained in the distance and the rain was light.
The overarching goal was to do a lap around the campus. In order to reduce anxiety and have a true Logger Q – the first in the line up was the Dirty Hook Up – which got some moans.
Good mumblechatter the entire time. Headlock said he loved the variety and sampling of exercises.