Pax: Square, Dr. Porkchop, Cougar
Butt kickers, High knees, Side shuffle, karaoke
SSH x 20 IC
IST x 10 IC
Weed picker x 10 IC
Mosey to the school, grab a cinder block and Zamperini to the soccer field.
NEW EXERCISE: Big Boiners (big boy sit up plus a block groiner) x ~15
Block Thruster throws x 20
Kaka-laka-choo-choo to midfield.
NEW MOVEMENT: Cake Walks (Crabcake with a movement forward or backward)
Broad Jump Burpees
Indian Run 1 1/2 times around the field
Walk with block out in front a 90degrees to the Basketball court.
Partner up for Dora 1-2-3
Partner 1 runs to the school building, touches it, comes back and switches.
50 Pickle pounders
100 Monkey Hummers
150 Flutter Kick
Take blocks back
Mosey to the grass hill
Bear crawl up, 5 squats, crawl bear down.
Repeat and decrease squats by 1 each time.
Mosey to the start
Merkin time bomb starting from 5
Dying cockroach x 20 IC
Touch them heels x 20 IC
The “W” x 20 IC
1 minute plank
– Great showing from our core group and always a pleasure to Q.
– It was fun to do some new exercises that I’ve been thinking of.
– Everyone worked really hard. Not a lot of mumble chatter from this group. Just hard working pax!
– YHC called an audible after cake walks turned out to suck really quickly. Broad jump burpees were the better alternate to finish that length of the field.
– Cosmo has Thursday and Porkchop has next Thursday. I keep pushing pax to Q and to EH. Keep giving it away.
– We also talked about possibly doing our own Q-source on Freed to Lead. TBD