5 pax at Grizzly – Cornwallis, Wrigley, Zoolander, Pappy, Kitty (q).
68 degrees, slightly muggy, beautiful morning.
Warm up – Moroccan night clubs, arm circles (each direction), weed pickers, imperial walkers, finkle swings, J-Lo’s.
Thang: 7-1-20. 7 rounds of a 1 minute exercise and 20 reps of another exercise.
- 1) 1 min wall sit & 20 burpees
- 2) 1 min squat hold & 20 Carolina dry docks
- 3) 1 min low plank & 20 jump squats
- 4) 1 min balls to wall & 20 big boi’s
- 5) 1 min squat hold & 20 hand release merks
- 6) 1 min low plank & 20 Lt. Dans
- 7) 1 min wall sit & 20 bay city scissors (IC)
Plank Compass. Plank position – keep feet in same spot and rotate left or right the number of degrees as prescribed by Q. Merkin after each movement.
Decalfinator – 25 toes out, 25 reg, 25 toes in
Circle of Merkins
Motivator from 7
Mary: (all IC) crunchy frogs, Rosalitas, American hammers, low dolly, LBCs.
Moleskin – glad to be back at it. Great way to kick off the month. Attempt to perform Lt. Dans in cadence failed quickly. Wrigley appreciated the circle of merkins and motivator. Great work this morning men. Prayers for family members that are grieving loss of loved ones, and for our F3 brothers that could not be out in the gloom this morning. Always an honor! Aye!