Let’s get better together!
Weather: A cool 55 degrees
Pax posted: 15
Warm up: IC
• 10 Windmills
• 10 Weed Pickers
• 10 SSH
• 10 imperial Walkers
Mosey to the basketball court!
– Get it right and do exercises! Get it wrong and do double while we teach you the correct answer!
• 20/40 merkins-What is the birth name of the Founders of F3? Co-Founders are David Redding “Dredd” and Tim Whitmire “OBT”.
• 20/40 Mountain Climbers-What was the date of the first workout? 1/1/2011.
• 20/40 Lunges-When was Chirp Chirp’s first post? January 17, 2020
• 15/30 squats-4 part question! Define;
• COT, EH, Splashing merlot, & CSAUP!
• 5/10 Laps-What are the 5 core principles of F3? Free, Open to all Men, Held Outdoors, Peer Lead, and Ends with COT!
• 15/25 Burpees-2 part: What is the significance of Campos? Where did the name Campos come from? Campos was a workout program held every Saturday at Freedom Park, where Dredd & OBT met! The name came from bi-lingual signs posted all over the park (campos means field).
• 5/10 BBall touches-How many Pax posted on the very first workout of F3 on 1/1/11? 35 men showed up!!
• 2/4 Bear Crawl-What are the 5 AO names for F3 Indianapolis? Hill, Grizzly, Pit, E-Z, & Blackcat.
• 40/60 Plank Jacks-What is defined as “The Problem” per Dredd and OBT? (SadClown Syndrome). According to the book, this came from the Sopranos. Mosey back to start for Mary!
• 20/40 LBC – What was my almost nickname? It was cool! Redemption!
• 20/40 Dips – How many members do we currently have in our “1st F Channel”? As of 8pm we have 82 members! 73, 58
• 5/15 Motivator – Name the three parts of the Bowling Ball Grip? Pogo 40, The Sifter, and The Reacher!
• A man thinks he’s unhappy because of his wife and job, when really he is an unhappy man with a wife and a job!
• 10/20 Inclined Merkins – F3 Lingo; Otis Bomb and Oprah Bomb. OB- starting a project that you never lead! Oprah- bumper sticker sayings,
Mosey around the park and back to basketball court!
• 15 flutter kicks
• 15 Low Dolly
• 15 American Hammers
• Lots of stretching and laughing
• Hold low plank
Moleskin: There was a lot of mumble chatter about the Q’s PB, but we learned a lot about F3 thanks to the “Freed to Lead” book! Q hopes everyone had a good workout while gaining some great knowledge about F3 and what we are actually about! It was nice to see some people that I haven’t seen in a while along with 2 FNG! We had some great laughter this morning and spirits were high! Be a HIM and lead your peers, while growing! CHIRP CHIRP
Nam-O-Rama & Prayers
Love you guys!