Pax: Woody Woodpecker, Cornwallis, Dr. Porkchop, Cougar
F3 Core Principles
Side Straddle Hop x 20 IC
Kick w/ a Twist x 15 IC
Weed pickers x 20
Mosey around the lot to the stop
The Thang: Part 1: Yoga Sequences
1. Runners Pose + Vinyassa
2. Warrior 1, 2, 3, sequences
3. Chair Pose, half moon and a bunch of other stuff
Part 2: Yoga-esk CoP
1. Mekins (40 total)– 10x diamond, 10x left staggered, 10x right staggered, 10x wide
2. 20x plank jacks + heel raises
3. 3 way lunges (5 rounds both legs for total of 25x each leg)
4. 15x half angels (each side)
5. 25x mountain climbers
Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
Alternating Bicycles x 15 IC
Heel Touches x 15 IC
American twists x 20
It was good to do some Yoga! It is a good change up workout to blocks. It’s my go-to workout if I ever just have 5 or 10 minutes to exercise.
In the final mosey back we we identified and named: “ATM Road.” It’s a section of the parking lot close to where we post the flag for every workout. (shown in the picture here) It is a short drive through style road with defined entrance and exit but no buildings or structures surround it.
Cornwallis said “it seems like it used to exist as an drive through an ATM machine access road.” That seemed logical to everyone.
So next time you attend a beatdown at The Pit, you can run on ATM road!
P.S. Fun Fact & side note: I used to sell ATM’s as part of my payments business!