9 PAX posted for a lovely November morning.
- Cubby Blue
- Crabby PO (QIC)
- Arm / Leg Stretching OYO
- Burpees x 5
- Grass Pickers IC x 10
- Moroccan Night Club x 15
- Slow Count Sumo Squats x 10
Mosey to the Tip
3 rounds of 3 exercises 3 times through. 1 minute per exercise.
- Round One: Hand Release Merkins, Squat Jumps, American Hammers
- Round Two: Hillbillies, Leg Lifts, Mountain Climbers
- Round Three: Skaters, Chinook, Low Plank Forward Reach
- Bonus Round: Chubawampees – To the Tubthumping song – SSH until “I get knocked down” Burpees on “I get knocked down”.
Leg Blaster at the Happy Place.
- No time for Mary.
YHC borrowed a classic from IM this morning and revisited the Triple Triple Triple. Mixed in my own exercises to change things up from IM’s original workout. Chatter quickly diminished as the pax got into the workout. Bonus round sucked. YHC attempted to make Jay Z’s day and run some mobility drills but had to pull a Boucher fake out due to not being able to remember the exercises. Leg Blasters were a good substitute. Maybe run the mobility drills next time. Good to see Humdinger back at it and a shout out to Gasman for keeping us safe.