Pax: Cornwallis, Dr. Porkchop
F3 Core Principles
Side Straddle Hop x 20 IC
Kick with a Twistx 15 IC
Weed Pickers x 15 IC
Runners pose stretch sequence
Mosey to spot number 1
A giant lap around the mall.
Total of 3 stations.
Station 1 – Front of the stairs
1. Merkins x20 // Arm Circles x20 // up and down the stairs // repeato x1
2. Dips x20 // Wall Step ups x20 // up and down the stairs // repeato x1
Run to station 2
Station 2 – Lot on North Side of Mall
1.Lunge walk half way across lot // 50 big boy situps
2. Lunge walk across 2nd half of lot // 50 LBC’s
Run to Station 3
Station 3 – Under Staples Overhang
1. Curls with Rocks x20 // Overhead press with rocks x20
2. Triceps kickbacks with Rocks 15 ea arm // Overhead press alternating arms x20
Run up and down the Stairs again, and back for Mary
Crunchy Frogs x20 IC
Flutter Kicks x20 IC
Crunches with Flat Legs on ground x20
In the 40’s and right on the brink of raining. It sprinkled a bit at the end of the beatdown and the ground was wet the whole time.
The discussion amongst the pax was on the topics of mountain bikes, Thanksgiving side dishes and how to cook a Turkey.
Cornwallis likes cranberries and while Dr Porkchop does NOT like them he DOES like sweet potates.
As for me (Square) just pass the potatoes, gravy and stufffing!
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I’m thankful for the friends I’ve gained with F3.