5 PAX posted for a sub-zero workout. PAX debated on the actual temperature. YHC’s car stated -9 while others reported a slightly warmer reading. All agreed that it was colder than what the weather person told us.
- Crabby PO QIC
- Pew Pew
- Moroccan Night Club IC x 15
- Shoulder Pretzels IC x 15
- Abe Vigodas IC x 15
- SSH IC x 15
Mosey to the Happy Place
Leg Blaster OYO – 20 Squats, 10 Lunges each leg, 10 Bonnie Blairs, 10 Jump Squats.
ATM – 10 Plank Shoulder Taps, 10 Tempo Merkins IC, 10 Merkins.
Mosey to Bob Sanders Drive.
PAX performed a Ladder of:
- 5 Burpees, Run to the third light pole and back.
- 5 Burpees, 10 Jump Squats, run 3/4 and back then full and back
- 5 Burpees, 10 Jump Squats, run 1/2 and back, 3/4 and back, and full and back.
- 5 Burpees, 10 Jump Squats, 15 LBC, run 1/4 and back, 1/2 and back, 3/4 and back, full and back.
- 5 Burpees, 10 Jump Squats, 15 LBC, 20 Lunges (10 each leg), 1/4 and back, 1/2 and back, 3/4 and back, then full and back.
Lindsay’s Two exercises reps = 40
East side of Bob Sanders (Third Light pole) = Squats, West side of Bob Sanders = Overhead Claps. PAX started with 35 squats run to opposite side for 5 Overhead Claps. Decreased squats by 5 down to 5 and increased Overhead Claps by 5 up to 35.
Mosey to flag for Mary.
- LBC IC x 20
- American Hammers OYO x 20 Each Side.
- Crunchy Frog X10
- Pickle Pounders IC x 10.
Moleskin: It was a cold day for a workout. 5 Pax braved the frozen tundra for a Crabby PO original. Quite a few squats this morning so the leg soreness should be full force come tomorrow morning. It was decided that face to face squats were awkward and generally frowned upon. Hope to see everyone on Friday.