3/8/21 Grizzly 34 degrees and calm. 9 PAX reporting. Zamboni, Pappy, Einstein, Spaceballs, Wrigley, Jackie Moon, Chirp Chirp, Herbie, Coyote (Q)
*** WARM UP ***
- Raise the Roof for Purdue Fans IC x20
- We aren’t worthy for IU Fans IC x20
- Motivators from 9 (9 straight Purdue Wins)
- Arm circles IC x20
- Old Man Wind Mills (Abe Vigoda) IC x5 (Only old men remember IU’s 5 National Championships)
*** The Thang ***
Head to the BB Court for a Boiler Up 21 Work Out. Start at the base line and do 1 squat with the block. Walk Cindy to the other end. At half court do five Block Curls. At the other baseline do 1 Block Merkin. (your choice of incline or decline). Grab Cindy and walk to the other end. At half court do five Overhead Presses. Rinse and Repeat adding a Squat and a Merkin each round to 21
*** MARY ***
- Flutter Kicks IC x35. (35 more wins all time in the series 124-89)
- American Hammers x24 (24 Big Ten Championships)
- Burpees IC x0 (0 Purdue National Titles)
*** Mole Skin ***
Great morning to work out in the gloom at Grizzly. 231 Merkins + 231 Squats + 105 Curls + 105 Overhead Presses + 1171 steps = 1843 reps. That is the number of days since IU last beat Purdue at Basketball. It was a tough beatdown this morning. Basically never put the block down except to do Merkins. Wrigley was a good sport being the lone IU guy at Grizzly today.
Prayers for Zamboni’s 2 freinds preganancies and for his friends mother who was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. Prayers for Cheeseballs friends family who passed away this weekend.