Round 3 championship round is set – advancing from the West Region is the rookie team from The Vet. From the East Region it’s the men of Grizzly. A matchup for the ages.
Each week AO’s will be paired up in single elimination style bracket challenge. Winner gets to send a punishment workout to losing AO. Overall winner after the 3 week challenge gets a special prize, and bragging rights of course.
Points will be awarded as follows. Number of pax that post won’t have a big impact, so it’s still anyone’s game. Round 3 final matchup is Thursday 3/25 (including a special Thursday post at Grizzly for a same-day head to head matchup with the Vet). Here is how points will be awarded. Q must send workout to YHC in advance (prior to your workout and that of your opponent that week) for scoring.
- Minimum of 5 pax post = 10 points
- Less than 5 pax post = -5 points
- 1st post FNG = 10 points
- 2nd post FNG = 20 points
- Down Range pax posting (“ringer”) = 15 points
- Kotter = 15 points (pax who has not posted in a prolonged amount of time; for this competition will be defined as not having posted since 12/31/20 or prior)
- VQ = 25 points
- Late backblast (more than 12hrs after workout) = -10 points
- Non-perishable food item = 2 points (max of 30 points)
- Most creative workout between each matchup (determined by YHC) = 10 bonus points
- Round 3 final matchup (Thursday 3/25) is Core.
- Free Throw – 1 point for every 10 (performed in 4-count cadence): LBC, Flutters, Low Dolly, High Dolly/Rosalita, Crunchy Frog, Squirming Turtle, Dying Cockroach, In the Morning/At Night, Cosmos, Gas Pumps, American Hammers, J Lo, Pickle Pounder, Pickle Pointer, Freddy Mercury, Big Boi’s and the like.
- Field Goal – 2 points for every 10 Foxholes (WWI sit-up, rollover, merkin is 1 rep); also can earn 2 points for every 400m of mosey.
- Downtown – 3 points for every 1 minute of hold (high plank, low plank, side plank, prisoner/snowflake plank, C-sit and the like).
- Note – based on number of reps included in the workout – NOT cumulative performed by all pax posting. Q’s use the honor system here and validate with backblast.