Weather: Windy 45’ish degrees
9 PAX showed up for the Beatdown: Mullet, Nomad, Sarge, Receptor, Pantaloons, Beefsteak, McStuffins, Springbok, Pickles (Q)
Welcome w/core principles: free, open to all men, peer lead, outside rain or shine, and end in COT!
Disclaimer: I’m not a professional and not responsible, church & F3 not responsible.
Warm up: 20x Side Straddle Hops, 20x Weed Pickers, 10x seal claps, 10x overhead claps
- Modified Indian Bear Crawl with coupon. Starting from the flag until Q calls it. While the last man bear crawl with the coupon to front of the line, pax are doing uneven Merkins with coupon
- Slowzy Zamp carry coupon to workout station
- Now comes the routine. I am going to call it, “Five 30’s“. Set of 5 exercise with coupon, each exercise goes up in intensity as multiples of 30’s. Each exercise is followed by sideways run to the other side of parking lot. 5x Burpees at the other end of parking lot, followed by sideways run back to exercise station. Hold plank until pax is done. (It took about 25 mins for the last men to be done, in case you plan to pick the routine for your Q.)
- Calf Raises with coupon x30
- Lawn Mowers x60 (30 each arm)
- Squats with coupon x90
- Shoulder Presses with coupon x120
- Curls with coupon x150
Mary: 10x Flutter Kicks w/coupon, 10x American hammers w/coupon, 10x The Cruncy Frogs, 10x The Dying Cockroach
Slowzy w/coupon back to flag.
Announcements & Prayer
Moleskin: Men just had fun with their coupon. Little mumble and chatter. Sarge kept doing his curls on the way to flag. Respect! Reminder food can drive is still on so don’t forget to bring a can for your post. Don’t forget your vaccine if you are 16 years and over. Be safe on Spring break.