April 6, 2021 – Big EZ at Lions Park
Weather: 55 degrees and Calm
3 PAX Posted: Beefsteak(Q), Mullet, Sarge
F3 Core Principles Given
Disclaimer: Not an expert, modify as needed. F3, Zionsville, and I are not responsible for you.
Warm Up: SSH, Abe Vagotas, Weed Pickers
- Run half a lap to the NE corner of the running track.
- 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 Squats
- Slowsy to the NW corner, then all-out back to the gazebo.
- Perform 3 different exercises (included were dips, WWIs, good mornings, pretzel crunches, flutters, mountain climbers, Apollo Onos, arm circles).
- Repeat until time.
- Finished with stretching OYO.
Moleskin: Loving the weather out here. YHC was freaking tired this morning but eventually got going. Great to not fart sack and get after it with these HIM. 3rd F volunteering opportunity at Zionsville Presbyterian Church food pantry on Thursday. 2.0 and M’s welcome to join. Shifts are 8-9:30 AM, 9:30-11 AM, and 4:45-6:15 PM. Contact Sarge! Thanks for the opportunity men!