date: Friday, 4/9
Weather: Cool 54’ish degrees
9 PAX showed up for the Beatdown: Mullet, Waterboy, Goodell (Down ranger from NC), Motorboat, Sarge, Beefsteak, Butterfly, Pickles (Q)
Welcome w/core principles: free, open to all men, peer lead, outside rain or shine, and end in COT!
Disclaimer: I’m not a professional and not responsible, church & F3 not responsible.
Warm up: 25x Side Straddle Hops, 10x Weed Pickers, 10x seal claps, 10x overhead claps, 10x Imperial walkers
- Mozy around parking lot
- The Big Sexy – 2 reps of each, 10x dirty hookups, 10x pickle pointers, 10x pickle pounders
- Ascending Testicles – with your legs on the wall at 15 degrees: 10x merkins, move to 45 degrees: 5x merkins, switch to balls on the wall for 10 count
- Wall of fire: Pax holds people chair position with the wall, while first men gives 1 rep of 10x merkins, 10x LBCs, 5x Burpees. You keep going until the last men completes the 1 rep of exercise
- Mucho Chesto
- 10x merkins
- 10x wide merkins
- 10x diamond merkins
- 10x staggered merkins (left hand)
- 10x staggered merkins (right hand)
- Mozy around the parking
- Black Jack: Start with 1x merkin, sprint to next parking light drop and give 20 LBCs. Sprint back to starting line, followed by 2x merkins, sprint, 19 LBCs. Repeat, total count between two exercise is 21
Mary: 5x Captain Thor, 10x The Dying Cockroach
Slowzy back to flag. Announcements & Prayer followed by picture by the flag.
Moleskin: Mumble and chatter all around. Butterfly claimed this was valentine beatdown up until hook ups, and balls were involved. Motorboat & Beefsteak were showing off merkins even after Mary was called. Thanks to all those who showed up for 3rd F at Presbyterian church food pantry. Sign up for Ruck at St. Louis, check slack announcement. It was fun to have Goodell with us, safe travels. Be safe over Spring break.