8/5/21 Ground Zero, 65 and calm. 5 Pax reporting (Blades, Kitty, Wooly Dutchman, Cheeseball, Coyote – Q)
Disclaimer Given and 5 Core Principles.
*** Warm up ***
• 25 SSH
• 10 Weed Pickers
• 20 Arm circles
• 21 squat arm pretzels
Mosey to the basketball court!
*** The Thang ***
This is a repeat of my 1st beat down that chirp chirp was the Q for 1 year ago. Trivia – Get it right and do exercises! Get it wrong and do double while we review the correct answer!
• 20/40 Merkins-What is the birth name of the Founders of F3? Co-Founders are David Redding “Dredd” and Tim Whitmire a“OBT”.
• 20/40 Mountain Climbers-What was the date of the first workout? 1/1/2011.
• 20/40 Lunges-When was Coyote’s first post? Aug 5th, 2020
• 15/30 Squats-4 part question! Define: COT, EH, Splashing merlot, & CSAUP!
• 5/10 Laps – What are the 5 core principles of F3? Free, Open to all Men, Held Outdoors, Peer Lead, and Ends with COT!
• 15/30 Burpees-2 part: What is the significance of Campos? Where did the name Campos come from? Campos was a workout program held every Saturday at Freedom Park, where Dredd & OBT met! The name came from bi-lingual signs posted all over the park (campos means field).
• 10/20 Hand Release Merkins-How many Pax posted on the very first workout of F3 on 1/1/11? 35 men showed up!!
• 1/2 Bear Crawl-What are the 8 AO names for F3 Indianapolis? (Bonus for all 10) Hill, Grizzly, Pit, E-Z, Tundra, The Vet, Ground Zero, The Depot, Owl Bear, & Blackcat.
• 40/80 Plank Jacks-What is defined as “The Problem” per Dredd and OBT? (SadClown Syndrome). According to the book, this came from the Sopranos.
• 25/50 LBC – Which Pax EH’d me? Wrigley
• 20/40 Dips – How many members do we currently have in our “1st F Channel”? As of noon yesterday we have 182 members! There were only 84 last year at this time.
• 5/10 Motivator – Name the three parts of the Bowling Ball Grip? Pogo 40, The Sifter, and The Reacher!
• 25/50 SSH – F3 Lingo; Otis Bomb and Oprah Bomb. OB- starting a project that you never lead! Oprah- bumper sticker sayings,
*** Mary ***
• 20 Flutter kicks
• 20 Low Dolly
• 20 American Hammers
• Hold High Plank 1 minute
*** Moleskin ***
There was a lot of good discussion during the beat down but we learned a lot about F3 thanks to the “Freed to Lead” book! Q hopes everyone had a good workout while gaining some great knowledge about F3 and what we are actually about! It was nice to meet Blades. Also Happy Birthday to him. Be a HIM and lead your peers, while growing!