24 PAX today (counting 2.0s) for F3 Dad’s Day! We did some traditional and not-so-traditional activities but had lots of fun
Weather: Clear and cool. Great day for some fun and working out
Warm-O-Rama: Invisible Jump Ropes, Motivators, Imperial Walkers
Thang: Mosey to Basketball Court, Bobby Hurleys with real rebounds, a few games of Knockout, a few games of Gaga Ball, Sprint Drills with ‘Mericans at each line
No time for Mary with so many FNGs. We got to name quite a few: Roundoff, Pikachu, Curly, Katniss, Hedgehog, Elsa, Trax, Raptor
Also Reporting: Zamboni, Maize, Marshall, Kneehigh, Motorboat, Nomad, Cornwallis, DC, Unnamed FNG, Logger, State, Lil’ Biscuit, Belvita
“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. ” -Galatians 6:2
6 Pax came to a special workout to emphasize awareness about anxiety, depression, and suicide.
- Side Straddle Hops
- Invisible jump ropes
Mosey to Hill (bring your weights)
- Line up side to side with weights in front
- Pickup somone else’s weight
- Carry down the hill and back up
- Choose another weight until all five have been carried
- Variation on “Indian Run”
- Up and down the hill with weights, back man runs to front
- Squats with weights
- Big Boy sit-ups with weights
- Passing circle: Sit down and pass weights to the left. Repeat to the right
We saved extra time for COT to talk about experiences with the mind battle, whether it be ourselves or others. Cornwallis introduced us to a cool app, “Breathe”.
Baristas were surprised to see us a day earlier and an hour later. Good conversations about everything. Cornwallis had some helpful handouts from his M.